Sunday, January 20, 2008

Introduction

Hi. My name is Lynn. I'm a wife and mother of 4 adult children. I'm a school bus driver in Pennsylvania. I suppose since 9/11 I've become more aware of what's going on in government and feeling the crunch like everyone else as our economy takes a dive.

I'm not a person who likes politics. This is something that I don't know a lot about and I feel a little intimidated talking about it. I do vote and I try to learn as much about all the candidates as I can before deciding who to vote for. I'm registered republican, but hey ~ if a democrat comes along who shares the same values I do, and I believe they will be good for our nation, I will go democrat. This is what I was doing when I came across Ron Paul. What he talks about is the Constitution and how we are ignoring it. Leaving liberties by the wayside.

I created this blog as something of a soap box as a result of Fox network eliminating Ron Paul's voice from debates, interviews and standing in the caucuses. The fact that he was second for the republican vote in Nevada and it was never even mentioned on many a news program is alarming!! Is this America or what??????

I've been following Ron Paul's campaign for about 2 months now, reading about where he stands on all the issues and watching the youtube videos of debates and interviews. What I've been hearing has me so very concerned. He is a Congressman that is letting the American people know what's going on in Washington. He crosses party lines. It is so refreshing to hear a politician talk about what is good for the American people and not be one of those self motivated jabber jaws filling the airways.

If you're interested, please follow the links and check it all out for yourself. I think you'll find it an eye-opening experience. Leave the whole Republican - Democrat thing at the door and listen to what the man has to say. I'm not looking for an argument. I just feel like I need to let other Americans know what I've seen and heard. So that we don't lose what we have. Comments are very welcome.

3 comments:

James said...

Hi, this is James (art-of-facts). Thanks for the comment. I've been on this earth for sixty years and I'll tell you from experience there is no difference in the parties. They have the same goal. I'll vote for Ron Paul because whoever the media ignores has to be telling the truth and they can't stand the truth.

Lynn said...

James: from what Dr. Paul says, they ignore him in congress as well. Should he become president, what does he have to work with?

James said...

The Constitution; which every president is sworn to uphold. Those in Congress could no longer ignore him. Some would say you are wasting you vote, but I no longer vote for the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil. At least, I'll have a clear conscious.